- This event has passed.
Mental Health First Aid Training 2 Day Accredited Course ONLINE
May 31 @ 9:00 am - September 26 @ 4:30 pm£10 – £15
About this Event
Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. This course is now being delivered online. We have trained 195 people as Mental Health First Aiders.
Date And Time
Tue, 9 Feb 2021, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
Wed, 10 Feb 2021, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
This curse covers the areas listed below but not in this order.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix